Sunday, March 13, 2011

email to feedback at reason dot tv

Subject: Response to "Tiling at Wind Turbines"

First an unrelated set of questions: I download the Reason.tv podcasts because my internet link is so slow I can't view videos on line. But when I visit Reason.tv on the web, I see that I have videos not on the web site and the web site has videos not in the podcasts. Why is that? For example, I don't see the "Tilting" article on the reason.tv site. I also don't see pages open for comments.

Now for my comment. I have come to believe, perhaps mistakenly, that most of our military expense should be classified as an oil subsidy. Whenever we go to war, it is to "protect American interests" and those interests are consistently oil. I doubt if the chart you put up showing the wind and solar getting 20 times the subsidies as oil and gas factors in any amount of the military budget. Why are we in Afghanistan? Or Iraq? Or most anywhere? I (again, perhaps mistakenly) have come to believe that it is all about oil.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment